Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 23, 2009 @ 3:06 AM
.

WHERE DID IT GO WRONG ?
" maybe you ain't the same broad i was even with. "


so, joe budden is the best medicine for these types of moods. i think i'll get the pen & write something also, hope'n i don't fall asleep before then though. i don't even write anymore, i need to start back writtin, might even download fruity loops and get back to tryna produce. that'll save the trouble of expectin and watchin beats from other people. i hate waitin, i'll get to do things on my own. but lets stray away from the music topic cause i hate talkin music when i have no way to record. my day was killer, up all night puttin my futon together. it took all done, do to my nephew, no help, aggarvation, allergies kickin in, having to clean up, sleepyness, confusion, and other shit that i might add in there later. i got it done though, i'm laying on it now. i'll unfold it into a chair in the PM's though, no point in having a futon if u only gone use it for one thing. but my moms bf got his truck so we used that to get it. i never drove a actual truck, besides my cousins truck. shit's too high and the peddle too light. i was going 65 and it felt like 50. i know i'd get a ticket riding in that shit. i might need to stick to cars.

i talked to berta all night though, it's strange. i haven't had a good conversation like that in years. you know, they type where u just talk about the first thing that hits the mind. i'm glad she wasn't just gone sit there and wait for me to make conversation though. i hate that, knowing i have nothing to talk about... they put me in the spotlight like damn i KNOW you can talk to. i'm hot as fuck right now though. i need a smoke or something. i'm busy making gifs for a site that i never be on "joebuddentv.com" i hate joe budden, the dumbest songs, dumbest beats, dumb ass hooks and he still says something slick or nice. will smith is on though, i would text people but only person that actual texts me without me having to text them is ibi. so i don't really text anybody anymore, if i do then either i'm miserable, bored, or they we're on my mind. my eyes are gettin heavy and i'm gettin that burning feeling in them.

" where did it go wrong - joe budden " best song ever, aside from the 3423232 joe budden songs. i think i'm a finish these gifs and turn over and pass out though. ya'll be good, and FUCK DRAKE. who listens to drake anymore ? the world has played drake too much, time to move on to another artist like 'LITTLE BROTHER'. allergies startin up, time to smoke a black and relax and hopfully go to sleep and prepare for another unknown journey. " a man makes his own destiny "



" go to the top of the empire state & ron brows ya self "

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me