Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 10, 2009 @ 5:04 PM
.

" so kiss that niggah, hug that niggah... love that niggah to death
go on & please that niggah, feed that niggah... in time you'll see te problems yourself "



ay, i tried to watch a movie on HBO and i fell asleep. I had a great nap though, so thats all that matters. i'm watchin martian kid now, this movie is toooo weird. i hate it. but i love it. last night, or this morning. i didn't go to sleep til like 5 so it's this morning... i had a wild dream, idk where the dream came from. i didn't have her or anything on my mind and still i had that dream. i hate dreaming now. i hope i never dream, can't be seeing that face in my sleep. but yeahhh, i woke up after a phone call and went to school and actually enjoyed my self. we talked about like old shit... cassett players, tape players, typewritters. only reason it came up is because the topic about WHEN cd players we're made came up. and they're like 20 old heads in there... like over 40 years old. i couldn't do it. go to a community college at a old ass age. you wasted all that time, for what ? to work, hell u back to school for then ? but yeah, why everbody a budden fan. liyah put me on budden a while back, i can't lie... i never knew he was so good either. but niggahs was haitin... sayin how he cryin on his tracks and shit. now he's HOT, his shit is yall favorite song ? get on with that bullshit

i'm carrying on, but today was cool. woke up and couldnt find no change for a black. then all of a sudden i found a handfull of change AFTER i came home from school. that's wild... but today i'ma just gonna avoid bk cause he already textin me crazy. i'm a play my xbox and let me day end. lol @ me almost fightin some broad. i think it was a broad. i can't explain the turn it was, i'll just say i was sittin there waiting for traffic to clear up, she turnning the opposite way so she mad ckuz her way is clear. he/she honks her horn. i'm talkin shit, i turn around to look at her/him to see them better. and she points to the road like " go " i smile, turn around and just sit there.... traffic clear... just to fuck with her. she backed up and turned around and whle she was turning around i decided to go. i prolly pissed her off. but that was fun, and it was early and i just had woke up. i'm my grumpiest at that time. don't fuck with me then.

james came to me about something the other day, and it really made sense though. ckuz i mean i went through the same thing, planning to see somebody then something always coming up. it happens to the best of us. i mean, i gave up though. when you wanna see somebody bad and they make it seems as if they wanna see you too... but every chance something else comes up, i mean prolly once or twice i understood why she couldn't come. but i just got tired of trying myself so i said fck it, and move on. tired of this internet shit, it got old to me when i was fuckin with danielle. i just thought id actually be able to see tee, welp that ain't happen. bee, i just wanted to see if i could bag that again. prolly could. not bionca, the other bee for those dummies. but yeah, like i don't see the point anymore. if you don't plan on coming to see me or don't care to meet me, then i don't see no point in us even flirtin/talkin/gettin together. but thats just me.

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me