Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 19, 2009 @ 4:12 AM
.

" & i aint tryna get to know nobody but her. "

it sucks, i'm already tired of this blogspot layout. i would go searchin for a new one, but guess what. i don't want to. it's 4:12 and i'm watchin untouchable or whatever the name of this movie is. it's good though. i remember seeing the cover of it and it or whatever on imdb. a simple movie site, mad you gotta pay for that site. who pays to review and see movie trailers online. should just be a free sign up thing like always. today was crazy though, uhh... too mcuh to type right now. i wanna watch this movie and study at the same time but the movie is gettin way too good for me to just sit here and try and study some god damn text. i gotta study a million chapters. wayyy too much. tianna's sleep, hopfully she's wakin up soon so i can call her and annoy her real quick before she go to school.

umm, today started off cool. all black and my dreadhat... w/e it is. i know i only seen one person wearin it and went on the hunt for it. got it, went out. went to school. i think it's something about the hat. cause i swear, bitches been staring way too hard outtah no where. first the broad in the car, she was straight. kept lookin at me then finally smilin and waving. ain't bother to try and get her number. another one, chaquandra & another broad in my math class. nothing serious. just kept catchin em lookin. not chaquandra, she just keep that bullshit gigglin shit up. talkin shit like i won't abuse her lil brightskinned ass. school was decent. spent the rest of the day at my sisters causeee she wanted to use me. took her to walmart and stayed and been the babysitter. got mad and just left.

went to ci ci's pizza, chilled with wan a few peoples, went to walmart and seen tarell or what not. that niggah still in highschool fightin niggahs though. i'm ashamed to be his friend, foreal. he need to get outtah that blood shit, go to college and shit. i got a mean headache, but besides that.... i got pulled over today. SOME TRUE BULLSHIT. just know i'm still shittin bout the reason i was pulled over.

I COULDN'T HELP IT

GUESS WHO ?

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me