Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 13, 2009 @ 8:05 PM
.

" & all i can do is smile, and fade into the back ground. "


i'm watchin' house of payne, good episode. about dude gettin a gun and malik gettin the gun and almost shootin hiself with it. got me thinkin bout my nephew. his dad loves to go run out and get guns. i swear, if anything happen to my lil niggah i'll kill him. swear on anything. but today was aight. slept alot, idk why but i am. mostly texted tianna and after she stopped textin me fell asleep... woke up to this on tv. i gotta take a shit though, i just wanna go smoke i don't really have to. i need to stop smokin, too much tabacoo in my lungs, i'm killin myself. i can't be doing that yenno ? i hate these commericals too, they make it even worse about it. the lil man in the will chair with the pump and etc beside him. talkin bout smokin, i ain't tryna be like that. i just wanna die from old age, and live my motherfuckin life ya digg ? but i can't stop buyin these shits. er time i get change/money.. a chance to buy me a black i run and get one. i can't resist, but i don't bother. i think i'm a stop smoking though.

i had tacos today, them shits we're good. i don't wanna go get more, i'm a put it up in the fridge ckuz i got a sub. i'm tearin that up later, gotta find me a movie on tv and then i'll get to it. for now i'm a just watch these shows and text. today, no school... rained when i woke up. i didn't wake up til late though. my mom was just leavin and she kick my door in yellin. i hate being woke up like that, so if u ever have to wake me up. better shake me, or call my phone or something. dont yell, dont do nothing loud, dont pull no cover... nothing extreme ckuz i'll get mad. i'm grumpy when im just waking up. i noticed that. my sister used to try to pull the cover off me. id just lay there thinkin in my head when would i decide to actually get up and if i should knock her ass out. buttt, it needs to rain more. i love the rain.. puts me at ease. especially at night, when i'm layin here... and its late and im sleepy. but im a go. tired of bloggin.

WALKIN ON THE MOON

"tell em save the hate, we'll be home soon."

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me