Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 11, 2009 @ 2:32 AM
.

" How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney & Ludacris "

lol @ i can fight though. that niggah dumb, always screamin bout fightin. i just wanted to post these videos. good day turned bad... but fuck it. i turned that around. OH, sucks for suns. don't look like they gone make it to the playoffs. not like they we're a factor to the celtics... just thought it would've been cool that shaq got a chance to get another ring. i know kobe was mad, shaq leaves his team... hit up miami and get a ring. kobe ain't get another ring yet... he's workin hard for one though, he just need a better team. lakers SUCK. odom is suspended for leaving the bench, im suprised it took so long for them to even notice that. i wrote like 100 blogs today, i need to stop bloggin foreal. this is not good, i done post a bunch of times today, most of em we're about different shit but still. i need to just leave the blogs alone. my nose is stopped up though. idk if a cold or its my allergies. i'm a go to sleep though, got CLASS tomorrow, our spring break aint until... next month. what kinda shit is that ? i ain't gotta go next tuesday though... that's like a mini break yenno ?

let me get off here, and call & wake this girl up to see if she coming to class tomorrow. i don't wana go but then again i might have some work to turn in and i can't miss that. i need my credits so i can get the fuck up outtah there. and this weekend, maybe or monday i'm a hit up the unemployment place or just use the application Tia got me. she works on base at some lil children day care and there be alot of jobs there so she tryna hook me up. i need something to do during the summer time. most likely this summer i'm trying to go to FL. brother thinkin bout movin down there after he come back from over seas. if he does, i'll be in FL alotttt. i hate the heat but theres baddd bitches in flordia. rican broads, etc. went a while ago with cousins. it was nothing but broads, went on a inside rollercoaster and it was some broads in the line. it was me, dub, troy & jay r. all got a chick, lol @ somebody yellin louder than the broads. i loved that. i'll hawluh but let me go get my phone before it hit 3:00.








3:25AM
Ne-yo wrote this, his cover of it was better. she can't sing. i hate when people fall asleep on the phone with me. i'm talkin and you sleepin, so it's like i'm talkin to myself. STOP THAT SHIT, i call... that pose to wake u up. i know ya'll be hatin that too, you call to wake someone up and they talk for like 5 seconds and they dont even talk... they just gruntin & " mhm, yeah erin... okay. um.." to everything you say. but i'm going to sleep finally.

1 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me