Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 9, 2009 @ 11:33 PM
.

I GOT GREAT PROBLEMS!
" when love is your problem... no man can solve it "
that song was in my head allll day, ALL week matter of a fact


lol, today was a good day... could've been better, but i avoided even lookin at my phone. tired of pointless text messages and niggahs like BK and cedric always callin lookin for me to either burn them a cd or waste gas riding round sumter lookin for maryj. i don't see no point in it, i mean i can just make one call and get some... but thats me and i dont smoke no more so yeah. i gotta quit smokin blacks, couldn't laugh earlier. shit actually hurt when i laugh... bad bad sign. i'm DYING! & oh yeah, d'wayne wade is the best in the league btw. just had to say that. but yeah... FOR SOME REASON, this passed week i wasn't in a good mood or feelin good or happy whatever u wanna call it. today, i feel wayyy better. like idk why. hope it stays that way. it might. watch me write a bunch of shit when i know at 11:42 i gotta get dressed and get my moms. I HATE DOING THIS, i love driving on the empty road but i hate going to get moms. I GOTTA GO GET MY TACOS FROM SIS and drop her shit off. i hope her tacos good though. eat em in the parkin lot watiin on my moms.

went to class, left out earlier ckuz i already knew the shit she was going over. 2nd class i basically had a midterm, prolly did good. i knew most of the shit, so if i didn't do good i'm pissin on the teacher ( not really, but yeah ). uhh, i couldnt go to sleep so i texted lena, and she was up. know i aint wake her up. she went to sleep so did i. i ain't talk to blackass today. i doubt i'll even talk to her agian, i might... but only if she speak to me. not to be mean, but i hate when it seems like i'm waste'n time. i hate waste'n time period, so don't do it. no patiences ( if that's the right one ) at all. if u gone beat around the bush, leave me alone. let me fuck and let's end it right there. oh yeah, ol girl in my CPT class actually looked better today. she's a dark broad. lil cute smile, and a lil round butt. pulled my hat out my back pocket when i was walkin out early. i'm leavin out early and her bitch ass gone snatch it. i'm tryna look cool with it hangin and shit and she had to make me look stoopid AND she got the teacher to turn around to see i was walkin out. " hey, where you goin erin ? " i had to make up some shit about my sister and her baby. " i know you already know this, but if u leave it's gone be a absent " i had to leave to take mom to work though, it was worth it.

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me