Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 14, 2009 @ 9:10 PM
.

" if you believe, you'd do best w/o me - i'll let it go... "

so my back hurts, and i'm annoyed for some strange reason. i'm just all fucked up, overwhelmed with thoughts and if i get em organized and settled then maybe i'll feel better and be able to lay here and enjoy the rest of my saturday night. i didn't get any sleep last night to say the least, mostly tossing and turning... then when i wasn't doing that, i keep wakin up, sleepin for like 4 seconds. it was annoying, only got like 3 or 4 hours of sleep. prolly even less than that ckuz i kept wakin up and would be up for a while... like 10 minutes or some type shit. but i got enough sleep imo. i'm watchin national security 2 even though i've seen it like three times and know it by heart... nothing new id just rather watch this than any other movie on TV. my side been hurtin last night, sharp pains and shit... it eventually went away. but that's still weird, came outtah no where.

today, was suppose to rain... guess that's for tomorrow. hopfully it does. todayy was cool though, woke up and went out at like 1 something. went to walmart, then alltel... alltel was full up so i went to the other alltel and got my storage card and get my bluetooth and charged that up. actually it's charing now i'll mess with it inna minute. they said let it charge for 3 hours straight, so i'm a let it charge up before i fuck with it. i went lookin for a dreadhat, with them jamacian colors. HA, got one. i thought it would've took a while for me to get it buttt instead. i asked the lady and she pointed to it and that was it. i spent alot today, i wonder what i got left... i need my charger or just another laptop. i think i'll get a smaller one next time. i ran out to get this big ass screen like it was special and it's highly annoying and heavy. really dumb move. it does have alot of GB's though. speakin of GB's, lemme get my storage card and throw some shit on it.


IN MY SLEEP

ONE

i need one.




1 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me