Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 10, 2009 @ 9:46 PM
.

" shit only hurts ckuz she was right about you."

it's 9:48 " times goes by, puffin on la... hope'n that it gets me by, it got a niggah going crazyyy " ( this might be a long post ) honestly, my sister can be annoying sometimes. i like to talk to her, but she talks too much & calls at the wrong times. i'm in my bathroom, drying my hair and she calls to talk to me to death. and like a dummy i stay on the phone knowing i got shit to do. but sometimes we have cool talks, intrestin shit. like she complains about her babydaddy not being there and shit. but i'm glad my cousin talkin to her. what i think i'm a do before 12, is..clean my whole room. hang up all my clothes, and my new shit. empty all my drawes and sort things around so i can easily find them. clean out my closet, straighten up my bathroom. throw away the ashtray and my old lighters. i'm done smokin, even though it'll help mend my problems... i feel like it's time for a change. i'm actually being nice to some, and for those who been using me, lying to me... bout to get get the rude side of me. the cold shoulder.

" i give you my all, but it seems like that's not enough. "why am i changin all of a sudden, idk. somebody just showed me that i needed to change. so i thank her. i mean, i tried to be real and text her not knowing what to say. and i get the same attitude as always... and then the lil slick shit. that shows you right there why i don't try and care about bitches. shows you why i'm done giving a fuck about females feelings. i texted her to let her know i missed her a lil & i got blew off. so, i'm following a different path. doing things differently. i know for a fact i won't make that mistake again. but in all honesty, i miss her but she don't gotta worry bout me ever saying anything else to her. that's a closed chapter in my life & i'm rippin that chapter out and burning it... to forget it forever, real shit. right now though, i'm sittin in a bunch of pennies from outtah my dresser. i decided to empty it and clean up and i'm gettin lazy so let me get my ass up and do that, but let em finsish this post.

" become done giving a fuck & done callin... i got your email i was done way before then. "( cecily: Do you get your eyebrows Arched? ) LOL foreal, i don't. they just look like that. idk why, what sense would it make for me to go to get em arched and i don't even get my dreads retwisted. i had em in for almost a year without a retwist. i need one badly. jessica told me to get tee tee to do 'em over. but me and tee tee had a lil arguement, ckuz i tried to play her infront the class by calling her 'fast'. so i doubt that'll happen, for free anyway. but yeah, danielle... i don't what i hate about her so much. like, all my feelings for her and jeanri died. like they cool or whatever but i feel nothing for 'em, honestly. sorry had to be said, but i don't. neesha, no feelings for her, its like i'm just shallow. that might help me avoid being dissapointed anymore. but enough about me and bitches. after i clean up i'm a lift some weights, i benched only 10 and stopped this morning. that shows i'm lazy, and then play 2k9 and empty my mind. was in the shower earlier singing and shit, washin my hair... that's when the songs really hit you. when you in the shower, got the radio loud as fuck... but foreal. i'm a new man, new decisions, new attitude, new path, new attitude, everything new besides the friends. i still got the same ones.

" & certain wounds only heal over time..
no shame in my game no pain no gain "

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me