Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 10, 2009 @ 6:16 PM
.

EXXXES
" she be calling my NAME ! "


it's 6:15, i already made a post... but i forgot to add some shit and i don't want no long ass posts. if u wanna read the last post, just go to the archives. all i was about was my day i think, what happen, me having a weird ass dream this morning about somebody when i thought i got rid of that thought. atleast i tried to, too much pride to even get into that subject though. and uhh about my conversation with james about the long distance shit, etc... but yeah, lewan bitch ass coming through friday. i think i'm a drive to columbia. everything is in columbia, if we go to clubs down here... most likely we'll fight. if it ain't a gang related fight, or just me seeing niggahs i don't like... or just other niggahs fightin for no reason... most likely it happens. Mi-am-i, like a hood spot... niggahs alway shootin out there. plus it's hot. how can it even be called a club... when they let EVERYBODY in. it be packed, bitches/niggahs back to back. crowded like hell. u can easily get shanked in that bitch. bitches be in there half naked though. only plus about miam, them hoodrats come out in some shortt ass shorts and tank tops. ass hangin out.

sabations, and gucci's is like a grwn spot. fights rarley happen, but i don't do the clubbin or drinkin shit anymore. i'm bout to quit smokin, get a job... cash up. finish school... move away to a better college and live my life. i gotta let me days count... instead of just countin 'em. ( that came from some speach a preacher made ) yeah i remember what my preacher preached. i'm a church go'er! nah, it was on the lil thing outside of the church when we passed, i just wanted to make it seem like i went to church. but my cousins are wild. how you 16 with a 28 year old living in the house with u, sleepin in YOUR bed and ur parents and grandma cool with it. like that ain't COOL and my 14 year old cousin daitn a 17 year old. i know they fuckin, her mom lets them stay at home by thereselfs... drop her off, etc... i have fool ass family. i don't even claim them motherfuckers. i did have sex when i was like 15/16, but i'm a dude. she seduced ME, got me in the car at the theater and fucked me. i did get on top though but that aint the point. LOL @ after we fucked her uncle coming out to the car like he was checkin the lights. idk if it smelled like sex, if the windows we're still fogged... i dont even remember. i know we we're shocked to see him actually come out there. i'm a go play 2k9, bk bet not show up. i might just say fuck it and go out to the club with them one night. niggah a blood, everybody he chills with is bloods, i tried to leave that alone but might no reason to leave it alone anymore.

oh yeah, and u bandwagon ass niggahs JUST NOW likin joe budden... get the fuck on somewhere. ya'll niggahs just becoming fans, like he just now soundin hot. niggah been doing this since pump it up. ya'll just followers. liyah put me on but god damn... that was a WHILE ago. i been rockin with joe since MM2, that's good enough. BYE now.

" said she'll never love me, ckuz ion love my ownself "

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me