Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 12, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
.

" i can't see no one else... but you "

just finished downloadin a shit load of music, after i write this i'm a crack into it and listen to it. i'm mad that bitch niggah trey ain't tell me this site had so many songs. i thought it just had videos and shit, maddd songs and artist i fuck with. i gotta go buy role models & nick & norahs infinite playlist. i gotta buy a anti virus or a spy doctor ckuz i'm tired of downloadin these shits and stealin. they don't work sometimes or they have virus on em. i'm sittin here watchin juno, shit is cute. lil kids in puppy love. i don't know what people like about this bullshit. my favorite actor is the dude from pineapple express. i forgot his name but he got a movie coming out and ALL of his movies are good.

it's gonna rain friday, lewan pose to come out friday. we was gonna go out to florence or columbia... i know a broad out at USC, badd bitch. if we went out to columbia i prolly would've hit her up. plus my aunt want me to come get my nephew shit. the ride to columbia ain't that long. if it wasn't raining i would've def go out. bk came through, chilled... LOL @ him stealin some white boys ipod. yo, i laughed my ass off. this niggah came in here with a ipod that didn't work. said him and issacel went out to get one of the cars fixed and the white boy wouldn't help him. cel hit the white boy and this niggah broke in the dude car and took out the ipod out. LOL. yo, these niggahs aint change. we used to do that shit in highschool. steal outtah bookbags,lockers, etc. when fights broke out in the locker room... went back out to the gym and started searchin bookbags. that shit used to be fun, stealin batteries, cd players, cd's, etc. the fights, the beefs, the annoyin ass females. oh chaquandra got thickkk, she look like a lil nerd with them glasses but man oh man she got a ass now. i touched it, but played it off by grabbin her lil phone on her hip. broad better stop flirtin back with me if she ain't tryna get her insides beat up. and ohhh, victoria ain't come to class today. pure bullshit, she lied to me last night talkin bout she was coming. lucky we ain't have homework or no work to turn in. i would've ignoreddd that call and just went bout mine.





0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me