Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 24, 2009 @ 9:01 PM
.

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
"& treatin me like the rest is a vital mistake "

i been listening to this song for the past two days, i'm gettin tired of it though. today, has been crazy. from annoying nephews, to being annoyed by everything and everyone. last night, i got caught up in a lil mess. i left it alone though, she just made it seem like a big deal when it wasn't. but it's nothing, i'm a just drop it and leave it alone, wan was kind've the blame i got in the mess. NAH i won't blame him, he told me not to do it and i did anyway ( even if he was jokin ) i should've listened. so myspace is a no limit zone for me, but i don't listen so i'll be back on there before the day ends. oh! i logged on a few seconds ago but that was just to see who was online & what not. nobody, just seen tianna and some dude in a pic kissing or... whatever it was. that's cute, buttt i'm back bored now. facebook is boring, myspace is whack, i don't even logg on CS like that anymore. i got on there for the females and as of now i don't see no point in loggin on. nobody really on there, a few cute chicks but i'm good. i don't need no more friends, i'm tired of the ones i have already. well not friends, associates. only a few i can actually call "friends" and as fucked up it sounds i'm foreal. nobody real anymore, can't trust or even bother with some folks. it's no POINT!

i got another bluetooth, i still hate it. uhhh, a new game coming out " wheel man " i def will get that. this bulls & detroit game is dull, how you at home and your own crowd ain't even cheerin. they make a shot, it's a lil cheer then that dies. niggah, boston be missing shots and gettin the ball stolen and our crowd still yelling and going fool. i say our, like bostons my team. MIGHT AS WELL BE. i got a call from sears today, after applyin... gotta reschedule the interview for another day. thursday won't be a good day, no interviews then and plus it's gonna be raining. i ain't gone run out in the rain to make a interview and risk gettin my suit wet up and shit. i really hate the rain, well not when im stayin in. if i gott go somewhere, then it shouldn't be raining and 9 times outtah 10, it isn't raining. but you know, fuck the odds. i'm about to listen to this song and watch this game. prolly even text every number in my phone just to see who all responds. i'm a go though... i might blog later tonight and have something better to blog about. if not, i'll blog tomorrow after i get outtah school... which reminds me i need to get to that homework. i'll do it later tonight... i'll be up all night. PEACE

" i'm hope'n that aint nobody else as special as you
when i say i've been disapointed, i'm addressing a few. "

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me