Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 6, 2009 @ 3:22 PM
.

" after three years, girl let it go
accusin' me of shit you don't know "


well i don't really feel like bloggin today, home alone... i need to get some rest but i wanna play 2k9. might just go see what BK nem' doing... its a friday. i need to sleep though. when i wake up ill call around for now i'm a get my rest... ain't have but 3-4 hours or sleep, MAYBE MORE but still it felt like 3-4 hours, i need atleast 8 hrs. and i had to ride to columbia and back and sister was gone dump nephew on me... too much. let me enjoy my weekend break atleast. lol @ ol' girl that work at youngs askin me about my pajama's. i went and got some spongebobs and some moutain dew ones. yellow and green. i went to youngs two days in a row, yesterday with mountain dew, today rockin the spongebobs. " dang, you got collections of jama's & bed room shoes " i kinda dont, but i kinda do. got like 5 pair of them lil soft, comfortable bed room shoes that i mostly wear everywhere. why i blogged this song ? idk, i listened to it today in columbia... fell in love with it. mario gone say that ain't rihanna, sounds alot like rihanna.

you gone be in the emergency rooooom, yeah right. but miss valentino been switchin back and forth. she'll fuck with me for a while, all in love then dissapear for a while. thats cool, brandee just disapears all together, tashur... shes cool, but idk bout herrrr. still waitin on mickey to respond to my message, i gotta message IBI on myspace. that's fucked up, yolee bitch ass quit fuckin with me like that and i turned around and started talkin her bestfriend more than i did with her. now THEY don't talk and her bestfriend calls me almost everynight, or atleast texts, message me. that's weird. fuck yolee confused ass, she can still get it though. nae, actin like she the shit like always... know she ain't a dime, BADDD bitches get a pass to act like that. jeanri.. lol she a cockblocker. swear i'm dissapointed in her, mad i participated in that shit. diamond i ain't mean to interfere into your personal life only because i don't care about anything in your life. just sayin, i still love you though. i need to start back being nice. matter of a fact, i will do that.

" Tell whoever cares if a stray happens to hit me " too much budden, too many quotes. i need a new rapper besides him and drake. i swear i listen to them two too much to where i quote lines and sing there songs randomly... as well as ne-yo & j holiday AND dream. i need new artist. but i need to update my mp3's or just sell em and get a new one. i'm tired of mp3's when is something new gone come out ? like a pen or a bluetooth i can upload music too AND answer phones with. i mean, atleast like a hat/hoody with built in ear phones. SOMETHING NEW! it's 09, let's do something different. i'm a end this blog already. eye still twitchin like 2 days ago and my hair itchin crazy, i think i either need to wash it or just get it re done. i'm a wash it again though, just ckuz i like washin it... just not the layin my head on my pillow and wettin it up. i used up towels bringin it in the room with me for my hair, gotta make sure i dry it out and be sittin up afterwards to let it dry.

" we had no busniess havin' busniess "



Chorus - mario & ( rihanna )
( you gone be in the emergency room )
you standing by my bed & so-tempted to pull out my IV
(you gone be in the Emergency Room
i'm fightin' with myself , i can't hurt you even though you hurt me
you gone be in the emergency room )
I'm tryin' to call nurse, but nobody can help me now
( let me see you try to live without me now where's your heartbeat?
flat line on the E-K-G )

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me