Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 5, 2009 @ 8:05 PM
.

" hold my heart, dont breakkk itt "

today, my eye couldnt stop blinkin just like yesterday. had a good day though, class was even good. washed up, playin joey and threw on the red monkeys... left and went to class. got a 90 on a quiz and fucked up a computer and fixed a computer. it was like a lab for the day i gusss. i hope i pass these classes, i been slippin on alot of work. matter of a fact, i'm a do my report and email it to her. i need that grade, i can't fuck up and get a failing grade for that. i could've been done it, but im too lazy man. gotta understand that. college is just updatin to me. i ain't gonna go this summer, prolly 2 classes ...all on the same day. so i can get em over with that one day. and only have to go 2 days. i hate going 4 days. not like i have alot of things to do but still, i hate wakin up that early and driving out 4 days every week. my fall semester might be my last semester if i can find a better college to transfer to.

oh, i forgot to blog and say i finally got my joe budden padded room in the mail. they sent it to my sister ckuz she had moved and they resent it cause of that. i'm mad they ain't just sent it to my name. dumb fucks. i'm watchin the game though, it's coming on. i missed celctics and nets, i wish i could've caught that on tv. i'm a need NBATV. i think i'll get it when/if i get these jobs. TIA tryna help me get jobs on BASE, so i can get on shaw airforce base anytime i want. thatll be the shit, just ckuz it's alot of stuff over there. i been all aorund with my brother on DE base, they got storessss. cheap food, cheap shit. i wonder what they'll let me do on base. i know theyll restrict areas from me but so what. i dont care really.

sister is annoying now with the new baby, like damn. what she moved for ? to make it harder for us, now instead of just sendin him down the hall. WE gotta drive all across town to get him and bring him back after a while. like thats annoying. she need to either straighten her niggah out ckuz im tired of the babysittin everday other day. like we just watched him wed. or tuesday, and then when she was in the hospital. i'm done doing deeds, shell be aight. i like this Jesse McCarntney song i posted though, lil white dude can sing. i heard his " beautiful " song and liked it, but he's pullin in sales with the luda feature and the song. let me upload some songs and i MIGHT change my blog layout. gotta watch hornets beat some ass ( hopefully ) i'm on CP3 side tonight




i'm gone now. yall be good, lol @ aaliyah gettin a blog.
how whack is she ? fuckin spic

2 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me