Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 27, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
.

" we all need one, we all need somebody to hold us down "

i would call it a night, but i'm wide away with alot of energy so i won't even bother going to bed. i'm sittin in bed though, watchin wild wild west, waiting on something to come on the tv. i doubt anything good will come on though, i'm a just have to hit up on demand and search like lastnight. i watched made of honor, shit was actually good. i don't think i'd run in during a wedding to tell a broad i loved her and blah blah. for one, i ain't tryna get played. she still marry the niggah after i do all that shit. no purpose. uhh, tomorrow suppose to be stormy. i was going to go to florence w/ wan to some Alpha Pi Alpha probate. i just wanted to go to see a certain somebody, but i doubt i'll ride out there alone. no reason. travis tryna go to the club down the street, tryna get me to go out there. i gotta get a new cell phone, take my nephew back to my sisters, and some more shit. it's too much happening tomorrow. my back hurts right now though. i think i need to stop bloggin and lay down.

i wanna play 2k9 but all of a sudden i got lazy and don't even feel like scoring a million points with my created player. it's fun to shut down kobe & lebron though, i be in here talkin shit every shot i put up in there faces. every cross over or dunk. " she sees something in me, that i don't. " but fuck that. i got a question, what man wouldn't have questions, if a girl u usde to date and still talk to has a dude, that she done things with, got picture of them all on each other kissin, and then have her admitt he has a part of her heart but " no feelings ". even though that don't makes any sense, what man wouldn't have questions ? i'm just curious, am i suppoe to be cool with that ? my bad, i ain't that type to let everything be ignored. not even the smallest shit. cause i don't like being in the dark about shit, nor being played. i'm carryin on... but it's like this, if theres nothin between her and dude then why is he still in the picture. if there wasn't no feelings , regardless to how the relationship even occured... why are you still mentioning him ? why is he on ya mind, touchin on you. nothing more to say about it though. " i preach gratitude, she keeps an attitude. argue long enough & that shit becomes laughable. " don't lead me on, bullshit me or try to play me. i ain't bout to sit round and wait for you to "pick me". its now or never, i can't be chasing you round forever,when i don't even chase broads.

but yeah, i need to stay off facebook & myspace. as much as i say that, i know i wont. facebook atleast, i don't be on myspace like that anymore. i erased my whole friend list and just logg on every other day. not even then, i logg on when i have a reason to, and latley it's only been one reason i logg on and THAT reason has just sent me a message and it's 1:00 AM. wow. it's strange that i was just typing about myspace and my yahoo mesage " Myspace - BLAH BLAH BLAH " popped up in the corner. and it's crazy, i get this weird feeling everytime. i've only felt this way once, and that was a while ago. nervous, lightheaded, curious, stomach hurtin, but at the same time sittin here with a lil smile on my face let me end this though. " sometimes love.... comes around. & it knocks you down, just get back up when it knocks you down " i smoked all my black a few minutes ago soooo, no more smoking for a while now. and no homo! but i actually like keri hilson or whatever her name is. she gets a thumb up for this song with these dudes. i might be stuck listening to this all night. "


She's My, Bow wow Ft. T pain

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me