Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 26, 2009 @ 9:11 PM
.

" tell me that you need me, then you go & cut me down... "

hello world, i'm feelin better than usual. - but uhh travis from NTL ( make note, i don't know what the fuck that stands for) can actually sing, i thought he rapped or some shit, so i overlooked his songs. i guess i'll start actually listening to every artist instead of assuming. i like his cover of the song though, it's decent. right now i'm hot & shit. i guess it's cause i keep jumpin up and shit. i need to stay still. pepper ( cousin gf ) well idk, she called me today after textin me. lol, i won't speak on that situation though. it's funny though, believe me. so the question that most readers ask, before they even read a lick of someones blog is " what's going with so&so " " what problems will i read about " " who he/she datin, having issues with " "what's going on with this persons life " well, nothing's going on. just tryna get a job, get my summer classes. PASS my classes right now. problems ? girl problems like always, not really girl problems though. it's just a bunch of confusion and i think i'll sooner or later make my mind up. i don't like being a "option" or having competition. if that's the case, i'll leave the picture and make it more easier. i mean, that's just me. if it got to the point where i'm one of the many options or whatever. like... okay "he's a, he's b, and he's c" point blank, if it comes to that... just leave it alone. " fucked around & turned me down " as bad as i don't wanna just let it just go like that and force myself to move along... i'd rather do that then to be "chosen" outtah many others. i don't date, i'm not datin anyone... no issues that i haven't spoke on.

my life ? basically it's like a up and down motion. at one point, i'm feelin great, lookin at things in a positive way, see things going my way... next minute i'm dissapointed, my positive look turns negative quick and i'm back to square one. like i'm takin 1 step foward then 4 steps backwards. i move ahead, but get pushed back so much it's like i've barley even went anywhere. maybe i just get too excited too early, i should just let things play out. no matter what though, i'm a look foward. i'm just gone play my role. i'm not steppin in the way of nobodies happiness, not force'n anything. i'm just gone sit back and go along with the flow. accept all dissapointments & failures. now let's get off my life and my situation. i havent blogged inna minute. this has made me felt way better. all thoughts cleared ( not all ). today/tonight, i texted or tried to. my phone actin up i think i'm a need a new one soon. and watched movies & the game mostly. went to school but that was a waste. went through a quiz and some class work. i need to find something to do with this blog shit. i mean, this shit is aight but i know i'll get annoyed or tired of it in a few days. i give it a week or less. if not, i'll just let someone else find me a skin. i hate lookin on them damn sites for skins. but i think i'll end this. ya'll have a great & safe weekend.


" Taio Cruz, Give My Love Away "

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me