Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



March 2, 2009 @ 8:00 PM
.

" pray for me "

*EDIT - i wrote these two songs, congratulations & a better me... ain't write em to no beat, but i just wrote em sittin in CLASS, and one in the hospital on my phone. deep deep songs. some might not get congratulations,unless u knew my past though. better me is something i started on a few days ago and finished today. " love dont love me, well that's lovely " from better me. i think i'm a logg on and post the lyrics or just part of the lyrics. damn, i'm a fan of my own self. i be writin some deep shit. especially my ending of songs. " days of misery, don't worry you not the blame"

so saturday was cool, SUNDAY AM i went to the hospital... well 12 o clock aint the am. i stayed there, me and my nephew and my moms and my sister. NOBODY ELSE. waiting for my nephew. remember that, nobody but us 4, couldve been just her but it was us there waiting. and he finally came 12:09... sasha's birthday ( anybody that knows snoop ). but her brithday was the 2nd.

what's with the fuckin vaseline on his eyes though, i forgot what my mom told me... but that's a pic of him like 30 - 40 minutes after he came. my nephew just went to sleep and i was there watchin tv and shit. but he was born 03 - 02 - 09, niggah . that's my lil niggah though, regardless. his lil chubby cheeks and shit. i sitll love my first nephew jay though, but zamari's the newborn. the next baby to take care of. it's gone be mad hard though. having to watch him and take care of the lil baby. i'm watchin harry potter though, this shit is good... i'm about to put the laptop down and watch this shit. peace though

birth of my 2nd nephew, time to slow it down.





i'm out though.


0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me