Thought Process
"I ain't as crazy as I seem to be, it's just that nothin' is the way that is seem's to me. Im feelin' less then, druggin' him up with anti-depressants, In essence im threatenin my character assessment Truth told, I figure a few hoe's mixed with some new clothes should cover my loop holes. If I'm misunderstood or mis-guided, started when they passed the L' said 'just try it' "

- Joe Budden, Angel in my Life
Information
My name is Jarell & I'm a drug addict. I'd rather be alone, rather then surrounded by familiar strangers. I listen to wayy too much R&B & i hate you all.



April 3, 2009 @ 7:09 PM
.

" would you die for me ? "

so today started too quick, i ain't get no sleep cause i brung my sister and her kids here. that niggah cried for like a hour, AT 5 in the AM. i didn't get any sleep cause of him moving and kickin me then he wanna jump up and cry. i already gave him milk and shit but still he cryin like somebody killin him. sister came in and started beatin him, niggah wouldn't shut up for shit. i gave him the milk and went right back to sleep. wake up a few hours later cause of something. idk if it was my sister. got up and he wide awake, at like 10 AM. i got my rest just now though. nap was great. i need to take another one after cavs & magics play. it felt great outside today, just real windy making it cold and shit. plus i had on shorts & a wife beater so thats prolly why i was so cold when i went out there. i'm glad they left though, first junior was gettin on my nerves then the baby was gettin on my nerves with the always whine'n, never stayin sleep, crying just for someone to pick him up. not wantin the bottle, then crying and wantin the bottle. i don't even want kids no more. i don't wanna deal with em after these two. there HELL. i gotta download this song that i heard on the radio. thats the only reason i got on, to look for it and i end up bloggin just cause i wanna tell SOMEBODY but lewan about what happen. tianna gone laugh about it, like them niggahs fool enough to shoot up the house just cause they was mad. shittin me, niggahs was drunk AND mad. and when that happen, these fools act up. but before they ain't had guns so all they used to do is argue and shit. now these niggahs pointin guns at each other and shit. if that ain't the dumbest shit ever.... i swear these niggahs dont deserve them shits. gone end up killin each other.

last night, was some shit. alottt happened and so quick. everything was cool when i was done with class. i got outtah class and it was cool. went to my sister house, smoked a black with her and the rest of them. sat there for a few hours. sister cooked, these niggahs in here chillin... watchin tv ( mike epps dvd ) buggin out, and everytihng was cool. dude & his brother started gettin drunk and that was the end of that shit. i left after slop, pat and them was playing dominoes and shit. nothing was going on. i get BACK it was like 9:30 something, i sat down for 5 seconds and they pull up. all i hear is yelling and shit, i know something going on. i go to open the back door but pat open it first. swear, niggah had a chopper and dude had a lil black pistol, pointin em at each other. like in the house, darin each other to pull the trigger. while the kids was walkin around and shit. BROTHERS ready to shoot each other down. they eventually went outside with that argue'n and they just argued for a minute. all you hear is " PULL IT" and a lil POP! i thought that lil shit would've made more noise then THAT though. but i hear that, my sister and nephews hop on the floor. i'm still into the tv, watchin cavs get dragged FINALLY my sister tellin me to get on the floor and get her baby to lay down. i scooted on the floor, then thought about it. that niggah had a chopper. if he spray that shit, somebody gone get hit. ain't no way. niggah left, sister bf came in the house hid the gun. police circled around the house for like 20 minutes, they must've been right down the street. they got there fasttt. but yeah. i get here and my sister tell me everything and shit and what happened at the club and blah blah. it's crazy

0 Comments


Copyright © Jarell 2009. Hosted by Blogger.
Fuck the World | contact me